Refunds will be provided to registered students if:
- A student has difficulty progressing with the security guard and / or private investigator course.
- The student’s file has been inactive.
Refunds will NOT be honored if:
- The student has progressed past the first aid and CPR course and / or the practice examination.
- The student is a “no show” (absence with no advanced notification of an absence, or less than 24 hour notice) for a first aid and CPR course.
- The student postpones his / her first aid & CPR course more than once.
Interforce International Training Academy reserves the right to eject, expel, discharge any student from the academy for the following reasons:
- Rude, boisterous, obnoxious behavior that is considered disrespectful to any staff member or student. This can be through telephone call, e-mail, fax, or in person.
- Disrupting the classroom that prevents the learning of students for any reason.
- Disobeying staff member directives.
In the event of a expulsion or discharge, Interforce International Training Academy reserves the right to reject a refund to the student based on their behavior.